The Hikiwale clutch wallet can hold a lot of your stuff without being bulky. We love especially the easy access to the stuff you need most often – your credit cards and ID. Just turn over the front flap to get to them.
The Polynesian tattoo art by American Samoa tattoo artist Eugene “Eugenius” Ta’ase has been placed on the soft leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
The 100% Napa leather is soft and pliable, molding itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 11 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- Convenient ID window
- 3 additional full-length slide-in compartments for bill, receipts and more
- 2 additional open compartments that can hold most smart phones, a check book and more
- Zippered pocket inside to keep coins and more safe
- A second zippered pocket on the back
- Easy-open snap closure
- Made from 100% genuine Napa leather—soft and pliable
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed on back
- Contrasting black leather body
- Imported from India
- 7 7⁄8 “ (L) x 4 “ (H) x 1” (W)
- Weight: 5 oz
NĀ KOA Polynesian tattoo wallets for women make a great gift for any woman who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA wallet today and enjoy a unique accessory that makes a personal statement.