This Hawaiian tattoo wallet is a slim billfold wallet that has been crafted with love and care. The tattoo art by Hawaiian tattoo artist Kuaika Quenga has been placed on the leather with a unique method that leaves the natural leather exposed and preserves the soft feel and finish of the genuine cow leather.
It’s slim for an easy fit yet can hold a lot of your stuff in it’s four card slots, two multi-function pockets, one full-length billfold and a conveniently placed ID window. The pebbled leather is super and pliable, and will mold itself to comfortably accommodate your daily wallet essentials.
- 4 card slots for credit cards —you can fit more than one card into a slot
- 2 additional slide-in compartments for receipts, cards and more
- Full length bill compartment with stylish black on black stripes interior lining
- Convenient ID window
- Easy-open bi-fold closure
- Slim line design – no bulging pants pockets
- Made from 100% pebbled leather—soft and pliable (Bourbon color wallets is made from velvety antiqued 100% leather)
- NĀ KOA signature logo debossed inside
- Black leather interior
- Imported from India
- 4 1⁄4 “ (L) x 3 1⁄4 “ (H)
- Weight: 2 oz
All NĀ KOA tribal tattoo wallets for men come in a ruggedly attractive gift box, and make a great gift for anyone who likes to stand out from the crowd with a beautifully-designed, unique wallet.
Order your NĀ KOA men’s wallet today and enjoy a unique wallet that makes a personal statement.